Full class 2 - Heavy traffic licence in two days ($860.00 Gst incl) If you supply your own truck ($760.00 Gst incl)
We train and assess classes 2, 4 and 5
Class 2 is a medium rigid vehicle licence. The holder of a Class 2 learner (under supervision) or full licence can drive a rigid vehicle with a GVM (gross vehicle mass) of more than 6000kg but not more than 18000kg.
For further information visit www.nzta.govt.nz
Steps to getting your Class 2 Licence:
- You will need to sit your Class 2 learner licence at a NZTA licencing agent of 35 road code questions (32 correct answers to pass) before attending your two day course
- To prepare yourself for your Class 2 learners you can study the Heavy Vehicle Road Code (we provide road code study material free of charge) road code tuition is avaliable if you require assistance.
- The cost to sit your learner licence at the licencing agent is $93.90
- You will need a medical certificate before you can sit your learners (Medical Certificate is only valid for 60 days)
- Once you pass the learner licence test, you are eligable to attend your two day NZTA approved driver training course
- Courses for class 2, 4 and 5 are held every Wednesday and Thursday, day one commences at 7:45am to approximatley 4:00pm
- The NZTA approved two day course consists of Fatigue Management and Work Time and Driver Logbook requirements US:24089 - US:17574
- Practical training is conducted prior to the assessment
- Class 2 vehicle for the pratical element must be at least 6000Kgs on road weight, and be loaded to at least 50% of the vehicles GVM to comply with NZTA licence testing requirements
- Should you choose to supply your own suitable vehicle it must meet the above requirements (you save $97.95 incl Gst )
- Payment is due on completion of the course.
- Class 2 licence & logbook course cost is $860.00 (Gst inclusive)
- Upon achievement of the theory and practical training / assessment you will receive a NZTA certificate that must be presented to your local licence issuing agency to have your licence updated before driving on your own.
Send an Email or Make a Booking